Brazilian Hair Vs Indian Hair, Which Is Better?
What Is Indian Hair
Indian hair is very high quality hair and is highly regarded in the beauty industry. In India, hair is donated at temples as part of a religious ritual. Individuals who participate in this process do so voluntarily as a sacrifice to the presiding deity, and without any expectations of a monetary compensation. Temple authorities then sell the collected hair to extension manufacturers, and the funds collected from the shaved hair are used for the well-being of the community that participates in this process.
Indian hair is very light, airy, full of bounce and easy to style. If you are looking for a natural wave style then this is the hair for you. One important reason that Indian hair is very popular because it does not tangle, shed easily or lose its natural wavy look.
Raw Indian hair is versatile, naturally silky and lustrous – and blends well with African American hair. It can be obtained in multiple textures – such as straight, wavy or curly, and does not need to undergo harsh chemical treatments to attain a particular style. The diversity in Indian hair textures and its naturally dark color makes it a great fit for the hair weaves industry.
Summary of Indian Hair：
- Highest quality hair on the market.
- Naturally light and airy, it moves effortless with lots of bounce
- Tangle-resistant, easy to style
- Naturally being a dark brown, it blends ins with virtually all hair types, especially African American
What Is Brazilian Hair
Brazilian hair is collected from donors in the South American region. Most of the donors come from small, rural places within Brazil, where the donors are paid for growing and then donating strong, healthy hair.
Brazilian virgin hair is 100% unprocessed Brazilian hair that has never been chemically processed, meaning that the hair has not been dyed, bleached, or permed to change the color or texture. All cuticles are kept intact and run consistently in the same direction. These provide a natural appearance and give you great looking. It styles very easily, and although not recommended, handles heat well and can hold a curl all day. Virgin Brazilian hair blend well with most natural ethnic hair textures like African American, and can last up to a year or more with proper care.
Summary of Brazilian Hair：
The #1 most counterfeited hair on the market, most often Asian hair that has been dyed.
- Supposedly more humidity resistant than Indian hair.
- True Brazilian hair is durable, but it also very dense, so it poses some limitations in terms of movement and styling.
- Curly Brazilian hair holds tighter curls, making them stiff and almost impossible to flat iron.
Brazilian Hair vs Indian Hair, Which Is Better for you.
We have some understanding of Brazilian and Indian hair. Brazilian hair vs Indian hair, Which is better? We can give a answer now!
1. You will notice that they both blends well with African American locs, both them are high quality hair, They are good choices when you buy natural hair. You can opt for human hair types to fit your needs.
2.If you need hair that is thicker and coarser, then Brazilian hair is best for you.
3.If you’re in the need for soft and wavy hair, Indian hair is the best for you.
Full Shine Hair online provide best quality Brazilian hair at affordable price, Highly recommend 3 bundles with closure deals for full head look. Shop hair to add your beauty!