Quality Virgin Sew In Hair Extensions, the lifetime of the hair is at least 6 months!
Material: Pure remy brazialian hair: Natural, durable, reusable, easy make-up. Can be dyed, curled, straightened, washed and cut.can NOT be bleached
Color: Color #60 Plautinum Blonde
Weight: 1 bundle per set, 50g(±3g) per bundle.
- 1)100% Remy human hair extension
- 2)Be able to ironed by your favour
- 3)Very clean, natural, soft, comb easily
- 4)Natural hair line, shedding free, no tangling
How to apply sew in hair (click the link for the tutorial)
How to care?
- Wash and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair.
- Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Ronse thoroughly.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
- Crush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
- Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, TTC, Consuit your hair stylist if in doubt.
- Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
How to choose hair length?
How many packs of hair should I purchase?
- For a full head we suggest 2 packs or more (200-400 grams)
- For a half head we suggest 1 packs or more (100-200 grams)
How Much Hair Do I Need For a Full Head?
Without Seeing Your Hair, It's Very Hard to Suggest an Exact Amount, Here is a General Guide of How Many Extensions are Required.
For Average Head Size, For 100 Grams Hair Weft, 8"-12" Needs 2 Bundles; 14"-20" Needs 3 Bundles; 22" Needs 4 Bundles or More.You need to order two or four items to full a full head
Q:Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A:Your hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil&dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combing(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash &condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better.
Q:How long does it last?
A:This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.
How to measure the length among different texture?
A: We Measure the Length is to Stretching the hair to be STRAIGHT then measure it, instead of Measuring the Hair Directly
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently. And please use Neutral Shampoo to avoid color fading. CANNOT BE BLEACHED!
We Love Our Customers! Please Feel Free to Write to Us If You Have any Other Concerns
Follow our Instagram and offer us your customer show, gain a pack of free
You may also like (click the pic to arrive at the page):
100 grams 40 pieces #60 tape hair:
New products- #60 U-part wig:
#60 Halo Hair Extensions: