Material:100% Remy Human Hair: Natural, Durable, Reusable, Easy Application. Can be Dyed, Curled, Straightened, Washed and Cut. Can NOT be bleached.
Color: Color #9A Green Brown Tape Hair extensions.
Texture: Natural Straight, and Have a Natural Wave When Wet or Left to Airdry or Diffused.
Weight: 2.5g/Pcs,40 pcs/Package,100g/Package.
Tape: Improved High Quality White PU tape, 0.8cm*4cm.The Tape Extensions Last Around 12 Weeks and You Can Replace The Tape With Replacement Every Two Weeks.
- What occasions can be used
- How to select hair length?
1. Part a section at the back of the head, down closest to the neck. Tie or clip up remaining hair.
2. Remove the protective paper from the hair piece. And lift up the hair and apply one piece under the parted section. Place the tape 2-3 mm below the part.
IMPORTANT: Please warm to double sided tape ( 70-80 centigrage is ok ) by a straightener before using.The glue in the tape will be in perfect condition and can last a long time
3. Attach another tape-on hair piece directly above so the two meet and press.
4. Press the hair pieces firmly into place, using pliers for help is better.
NOTICE: For better results, leave a portion of the tape free. So as to have it overlap over the next extension, to give it a better grip. Avoid washing or wetting your hair for the next 48 hours to allow the tape to bond together for a long-lasting effect.
Here is a video made by our customer, it will tell you how to apply tape hair!
- How to wash and care for the hair
1. Keep the hair and scalp clean before wearing. Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid knot.
2. Wash your tape in hair extensions with warm water and sulfate free conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products.
3. Wash your hair by holding gently, do not rub your hair. Hold the roots down to prevent the tearing of the tape.
4. Comb your hair extensions with a wide-tooth comb from the bottom to the top of the hair extensions.
5. Gently hold the hair with your hand and squeeze the water.
6. Beat the hair with a towel until the hair is dry, it is best to dry naturally.
- The steps to remove tape hair
- Use professional glue remover on the part of the tape
- Wait 1-2 hours until the tape remover completely works
- Remove the tape gently
- You could ask hairdresser to help with remove it.
1)Quantity: 50g for slight volume, 100g-150g for normal volume, 150g-200g for maximum volume.
2)Color: Slight Color Difference is accepted as Different monitor may show color differently.
Short Hair is Natural and Accepted
Hair can be styled and dyed, but ask your hair stylist to do it to avoid the destroy of the hair.
The tape lasts at least 6 months and the hair strips can be attached again with new tape.
Follow our Instagram and offer us your customer show, gain a free pack of hair!https://www.instagram.com/fullshinehairextensions/
Q: Does the Hair Look Exactly Like the Picture?
A: We can not guarantee it is 100% same with the picture, be aware of the color different. As different Monitor will show the color differently.
At the same time, different people has different expectation of the hair, it is hard to satisfy every one.
Q: Can I Dye the Hair?
A: Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color.
And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you, Always try a small strand of hair when you dye it.
Q: How Long Does My Own Hair Need To Be to Use Hair Extensions?
A: Different people have differing opinions but as a general rule we find as long as you have shoulder length hair or slightly short hair you should be okay.
Q: How Long Do the Extensions Last?
A: General Speaking the hair extensions can last for 3 to 6 months. And your personal care also matters the life of the extensions.
In a word, the more you look after them the longer they will last.
Q: Can They Be Straightened, Curled or Tongued?
A: Yes, you can straighten and curl the hair as you like. But please be noted that the temperature should under 300 Fahrenheit.