Full Shine® Hair
Make all girls be charming, with best quality hair and service. We do all to satisfy you! Feel free to contact us and we'd be happy to help:)
Tape in Hair Extensions Do's & Don'ts
0 comments / Posted on by HairFullShine
TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS DO'S
- DO wait 48-72 hours before washing your hair.
- DO use a soft brush, starting at the ends and working your way up, always brushing in a downward motion. Brush before shampooing to keep hair from matting.
- DO use a good leave-in conditioner from mid-shaft to ends, keeping away from the tape tabs.
- DO wear your hair in a low, loosely braided ponytail whenever swimming, exercising or sleeping.
- DO have a licensed professional remove and reapply your extensions.
- DO see a licensed professional if you experience any slipping or have any questions concerning your tape in hair extensions.
TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS DONT'S
- DON‘T use any products containing alcohol, oil, or ethanol. Alcohol-based products are drying to the hair and can compromise the strength of the adhesive bond.
- DON‘T brush hair harshly.
- DON‘T go to bed with your hair wet.
- DON‘T chemically process your hair at home. Rely on your salon professional for any services while wearing extensions.
- DON‘T remove your extensions yourself.
- DON‘T apply higher than 180°C when applying heat.
- DON‘T apply conditioner directly to the tabs.
- DON‘T wear a high ponytail or updo styles that would cause the extension tabs to be over-directed in any manner.