Different monitors may show color slightly differently. If you mind a lot for the color difference, please take a good consideration before order.
Texture:Natural Straight but have a natural wave when wet or left to airdry or diffused. Truly the perfect texture.
Number of pieces:7 Pieces, Enough for a Full Head.
- Size of Each Piece:
1 x 8" wide weft 4 clips attached
2 x 6" wide weft 3 clips attached
3 x 4" wide weft 2 clips attached
1 x 2" wide weft 1 clip attached
Clips:Clips With Silicone so that it does not damage your hair
Easy application, you can do it yourself. Lasts for months.
Hair can be styled, cut, colored, highlighted, treated just like your own hair.But as your hair stylist to do it for you. Can Not Be Bleached.
- IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT COLORS:
Different monitors may show colors slightly differently, as can picture to picture. Apple monitors on different devices such as iphones, pads and tablets may show colors with more contrast and darker than they actually are.
1,Hair absolutely silky and smooth than others and keep high quality of every products.
2,Quality Problems mush be solved in time and do our best responsiblity if needed.
Any problems caused by us will provide good discount in customer's next order.
How to Wear Clip In Extensions:
- You'll Work From the Bottom Up, So Start By Sectioning Off Your Hair And Securing Most of It at The Top of Your Head.
- If Your Hair is Freshly Washed, Be Sure to Add Some Grit to Your Roots by Using a Dry Shampoo Before Adding Hairspray to The Roots. This Will Give The Clips More Hold So They Won't Slide Out.
- Section The Hair Off in Small Pieces and Use a Backcomb to Tease the Roots Where The Clips Will Be.
- The Hair Pieces Have Either Two or Three Clips (Very Small Pieces for Filler Have Only One). Making Sure to Open All the Combs.
- Attach the Clip Where You've Backcombed by Sliding it Into the Teased Area From The Top and Snapping the Clips Shut. Make Sure to Get the Edge of the Hair Piece as Close to Your Scalp as Possible.
- Once You've Attached a Piece, Let Down an Inch Width of Hair to Attach More Pieces To.
- Spray the Roots of That Section With Hairspray as Well for More Hold.
- Once Again, Backcomb the Hair at The Roots, Paying Extra Attention Not to Disturb The Piece That Has Already been Clipped in.
- Secure the Next Hair Piece as Before.
- Place the Side Pieces Above the Ear Making Sure to Keep The Clips Back Far Enough so That They Won't Be Visible Once You've Let Your Hair Down (a Good Guideline is to Not Place Them in Front of Your Ear). It's Okay if The Pieces Overlap With Each Other, Just Be Sure to Clip Onto Your Hair, Not the Extensions.
- Once You've Added All the Pieces, Take the Remaining Hair on Top of Your Crown and Section it Off to Be Backcombed. This Will Add More Texture to The Hair and Hide The Pieces Better.
- Backcomb From The Middle of The Top of Your Head Back, Into The Extensions.
- Once You've Backcombed The Top Section of Your Hair, Spray With Hairspray to Ensure it Stays All Day and Keeps the Extensions Camouflaged. Since the Extensions Are Made of Human Hair, You Can Use Any Product or Heat Tool on Them so That They Blend in With Your Natural Hair.
Here is a video about how do wear clip hair (it was made by one of our customers)!
Follow our Instagram and offer us your customer show, gain a pack of free hair! https://www.instagram.com/fullshinehairextensions/